Monday, June 29, 2009

Relationships

Over the past few months, God has been teaching me quite a lot about relationships...and just how critical they are to my life.

Since I have been out here in Arizona, I have been alone for most of the time.

And that all changed today...

Ben MacGill, the other programming intern, and I had a chance to hang out after seeing Transformers 2:Revenge of the Fallen today, and we had a great time. Just driving around town and exploring and talking...it was a great day.

And it made me realize how blessed I am...and how God has been so good to me and the relationships He has given me.

So, when I go home, I am going to make it a mission to value my friends and the relationships that God has put before me a lot more than I do know. Because you never know when God is going to call one of us home.


Stories...about God's cool relationships....


alex h.

No comments: